* weeks 1-2: Extract some global-type things out of MainController so they're not initialized with every account. Change interfaces/implementation of single-account oriented classes to prepare them to multi-account use (partially).
* weeks 3-5: Accounts list in login window. Ability to change colour of account, name, connection options, select default, write and remember password. Logging in into one account from list enabled – one instance of MainController.
26 June: Mid-term
* week 6: Expandable list in roster header but changing accounts inactive. Accounts colour bar in roster.
* week 7-9: Logging in to multiple accounts (many complications expected).
* week 10-11: Edit profile, add contact, enter room, start chat, run server command – able to select account before an action. Changing status for every account at once.
* week 12: Chat window account identifying convenience implemented. Searching contacts.
17 August: Suggested “pencils down”
* week 13: Last adjustments.
28 August: The end